Babbler follows your cargo inside buildings
Specifically for closed supply chains we developed a low-cost Babbler that cooperates with a fixed 'sniffer' that is placed on important locations in the indoor chain.
- Tracking: If your shipment accidentally remains somewhere, you now know where it is!
- Quality: Know if a sensitive shipment has been correctly transported by registering temperature and shocks.
- Efficiency: See how long it takes before a shipment is unpacked. Find out where crates are being hoarded.
Easy to install
- Stick a Babbler in the crate / box with the supplied tape. Ready!
- The sniffers are small and can be placed inconspicuously under a desk or in ceilings. They have their own Internet services. Only a power outlet is needed.
- The entire solution works independently of existing IT systems, but can be integrated with ERP, WMS or TMS systems if required.
No manual track-and-trace actions
- Only one action is needed by the person preparing the shipment; this person links the shipment to a Babbler by scanning barcodes with the user-friendly smartphone app. Furthermore, nobody has to do anything. Registration, reporting and alarm notification take place automatically.
- No barcode reader needed, no further actions needed that colleagues along the chain could forget to do.